- We encourage original research work. All abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of experts and will be accepted as oral free papers/poster presentations during AICOG 2019.
- Abstract Submission Important Dates
- Abstract Submission Open.
- Deadline for Abstract submission – Oct 31, 2018
- Notification to Authors Nov 30, 2018
- Kindly note: Dates may change without prior notice.
- Abstract Submission Categories: 4 official Themes
- Maternal and Foetal Medicine
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Optimising Reproductive health and
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Only registered FOGSI members and Registered P.G students (FOGSI members) are allowed to submit the Abstract for Paper / Poster / Video presentation.
- The abstract for the paper/poster needs to be restricted to not more than 300 words.
- The first author will be the contact person for all the correspondence regarding the presentation.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in English.
- Authors have to use Times New Roman font with size 12.
- Kindly choose the appropriate theme relevant to your presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the conference website ONLY.
- The title should be short and concise & must NOT be written in capital letters.
- The abstract should not contain broad statements like "The results will be discussed", etc.
- Standard abbreviations can be used. However unusual abbreviations should be in brackets after the full word, particularly when it appears for the first time.
- Case reports are generally not accepted for paper presentation. They will be converted to poster presentations.
- All Submissions will be acknowledged by email. Kindly provide your current working e-mail ID along with Mobile number.
- By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyright ownership to the organizing committee for publications. The Organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/presentation made in AICOG2019 in print or electronic media.
- Abstracts / papers previously published or presented at any national or international meetings are not permitted. However, abstracts/papers previously published or presented at local or state levels are permitted and the details need to be mentioned during submission.
- The Scientific committee will review the abstracts & acceptance will be communicated to the presenting author by 30th November 2018.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate the session time or change the presentation type.
- Only one presentation ( paper/poster) per presenting author will be allowed.
- Kindly do not submit an abstract under more than 1 category.
- Mention the prize for which the author is competing.
- Paper and poster presentations will be for 7 minutes with 2 minutes for discussion.
- Video presentations for 5 minutes with 2 minutes for discussion.
Instructions for Abstract Content
- Figures, tables and graphs should not be included in the abstract.
- Generic names of drugs should be used.
- In case of original research the results have to be submitted with the abstract.
- No references are needed with abstract submission.
Structure of abstracts:
For original research/reviews
- Aim & Objectives
- Materials & Methods
For case studies
- Aim & Objectives
- Conclusion/ Clinical Relevance
In this, you need to mention the short name of your procedure:
- open surgery (abdominal, vaginal)
Submit video files through post on CD-Rom
Prizes from FOGSI
|AICOG Conference Prizes||Purpose||Eligibility|
|FOGSI-Dr.Amarendra Nath Dan Prize||BEST PAPER ON MCH CARE||FOGSI Member|
|FOGSI-Smt.Bhagawato Devi Yamuna Singh Prize||BEST PAPER ON GERIATRIC GYNAECOLOGY||FOGSI Member|
|FOGSI-Dr.C.L.Jhaveri Prize||BEST PAPER FROM THE MISCELLANEOUS GROUP||FOGSI Member|
|FOGSI-Dr.C.S.Dawn Prize||BEST PAPER ON THE OFFICIAL THEMES||FOGSI Members who have passed MBBS more than 7 years|
|FOGSI-Mrs.Chandravathi Devi Jagannath Singh Prize||BEST PAPER ON ONCOLOGY||FOGSI Member|
|FOGSI-Mrs.Indumati Jhaveri Prize||BEST PAPER ON THE OFFICIAL THEMES||FOGSI Member who have passed MBBS within 7 years|
|FOGSI-Dr. Jagdishwari Mishra Prize||BEST POSTER ON OFFICIAL THEMES||FOGSI Member|
|FOGSI – Karan Gupta Memorial Prize||BEST POSTER OF MISCELLANEOUS GROUP||FOGSI Member|
|FOGSI-Dr.Siuli Rudra Sinha Prize||BEST PAPER ON ENDOSCOPY||FOGSI member, Age upto 40 years|
Special Prize for Video Presentation.
Feel free to write or call for any further assistance
Dr Jayanthy, Jt Organizing Secretary, +91 98860 86675
Dr.Shubha Rama Rao. (Papers) +91 98452 68483
Dr. P Padmaja Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Vaidehi +91 95917 32274
Mr. Ajay +91 94496 95824